jueves, 17 de junio de 2010

Faith in me, Party girl.


Sleep well tonight, little party girl.
Don´t let sadness take away your dreams.
Sleep well tonight, little party girl.
Nothing is as bad, as it seems.

Don´t cry tonight, little party girl.
Don´t shed no tears, your stronger then that.
Don´t cry tonight, little party girl.
Nothing lasts forever, and you know that.

Don´t idle with despair, little party girl.
Gather yourself, around my faith.
Don´t idle with despair, little party girl.
Nothing will break you, I will keep you safe.

You will fight, little party girl.
You will fight, but not out of spite.
You will fight, Little party girl.
You will stand up, stand up for what is right.

And when your back´s against the wall, little party girl.
Just turn around, and you will see.
I´ll be there, little party girl.
I´ll be there to catch your fall, so have a little faith in me.


(En español estas no me salen, lo siento.)

1 comentario:

Anabel dijo...

bueno bueno...que bonitooooooooo!!! a quien ira dedicada esta entrada....jijijiji

Siempre en manada.

Siempre en manada.