- Jesse: The thing is, if you just do stuff and nothing happens, what's it all mean? What's the point? Oh right, this whole thing is about self-acceptance.
- Group Leader: Kicking the hell out of yourself doesn't give meaning to anything.
- Jesse: So I should stop judging and accept?
- Group Leader: It's a start.
- Jesse: So no matter what I do, hooray for me because I'm a great guy? It's all good? No matter how many dogs I kill, I just, what, do an inventory and accept?! I mean, you backed your truck over your own kid and you, like, accept?! What a load of crap!
- Group Leader: Hey, Jesse, I know you're in pain...
- Jesse: No, you know what, why I'm here in the first place, is to sell you meth! You're nothing to me but customers! I made you my bitch! You okay with that? Huh? You accept?
- Group Leader: No.
- Jesse: About time.
Una de las mejores escenas de Breaking Bad con un mensaje brutal.
A veces hacemos cosas y no ocurre nada, entonces para que lo hacemos?